September 4, 2008

"I lub you"

Quite often, when Nathan and I are playing and having a fun time together, I'll quietly whisper to him and sort of interrupt our playing.

"Nathan, do you know what?" I'll say.

Usually he stops and looks at me... waiting for me to finish. "I love you" I say, and give him a big hug and a kiss. He will let out a big smile and then go right back on with whatever he was doing before.

Recently however when I (or Alex) prompt him, he'll respond quite quickly, "I lub you!"

Other times, (usually when he's asking for something) he'll voluntarily say "I lub you?" as if it were some sort of magic key to unlock our hearts and make us do his bidding...

(Let's not tell him he's right!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH, so sweet. Kisses for our little neighbor from another avid reader of your family blog. - Ana