May 15, 2007

Première quenotte (First tooth)

Nathan has been teething for a while now and today, at 4 and half month and one day before Sarkozy officially becomes the new French president, we discovered that the lower central right incisor (incisive centrale droite) was coming out! If the remaining 19 teeth happen the same way, I say "Vive the amber necklace".
In the Grand Rex parking elevator, I commented to my mother that Nathan had a weird "thing" in his mouth -- a white spot on his gum that looked like a sore. Then, I forgot all about it until later in a store, Aubert (not recommended by the way), I hear Mom scream: "Ça y est il a une dent!" ("That's it, he's got one tooth")
Once home, my dad confirmed, so we drank champagne. Yep, that's how we celebrate the first tooth in a dentist's home!

No comments: