June 15, 2007

Blackie's Pasture Walk

Last Friday's walk was in Marin, near Tiburon. It was a gorgeous day -- my shoulders and my back are still feeling the heat!

We walked all the way from Blackie's Pasture to a bit past downtown Belvedère, for a total of maybe 2-2 1/2 hours.

From left to right: Lauren with baby Shea, Monica with baby Sophia, me with baby Nathan, Belinda with baby Eva and taking the picture, Janice with baby Max.


We got to look at the gorgeous houses overlooking the water (3 BR/2 Baths selling for $2.75 M) and finished our first half of the walk at Poncho's something (a Mexican place I didn't know) to restore before walking back to our cars.



What did the babies do during all this time? Except for sleeping, crying and looking around, baby Shea kept loosing his socks, baby Sophia didn't like her stroller too much and preferred the Bjorn, babies Eva and Max were just dandy, and baby Nathan was all smiles for me...

Janice and Max / Belinda and Eva

No comments: