July 9, 2007

Sam's first day at MuleSource

As you may know from my earlier post, I recently accepted a job offer at a small startup with offices in San Francisco (much easier commute) called MuleSource. The company sells top-tier support and services to people who are using the open source "Mule" application integration APIs and corresponding enterprise service bus.

For those who have any idea what I do... My job responsibilities will be similar to the ones I had at my last company, Symphoniq, however I'm now also responsible for growing and managing our customer support teams as well.

Coinciding with my first week on the job were visits to Corp HQ from many on the MuleSource executive team (including the CTO and VP's of Sales and EMEA Operations) as well as from a support partner from Australia, so it was a very opportune time to come onboard.

So far I'm thrilled with the enthusiasm and energy of the people I'm working with, and am extremely excited about the opportunities we have in front of us.

No comments: